Saturday, June 20, 2009

KE70 Project, build 1 out of 2!

I'm selling 2 KE70 Corolla's as a project as one has good running gear and interior but a rusty body and the other one has a smokey motor, no interior, but good body.

so if you have the time and space you can have a clean KE70 Corolla for a bargain price!

some of the hard work has already been done for you and I will chuck in a couple of spars I have lying around, you don't need to buy anything else, as between the 2 cars you have everything you need!

and if you're interested I have a set of wheels I'm selling separately with brand new Yokohama rubber wrapped around them, tires cost me over $500 and have never been driven on! 13x6 genuine Bathurst globe mag's. they have a fwd offset so you will need to use spacers if you want to run them on a KE70

Ke70 XX model

Pro's
4k 1.3 ltr motor in very good condition
K50 5sp Manual transmission in good condition
Full XX interior in near perfect condition! looks like new
strong diff, no whining or noises at all
previous owner was an old lady that took it for a service every 6 months regardless of how many k's it had done!
still has original factory tape player!!!

Con's
Body is VERY rusty
has no front panels


Ke70 CS model, Slant front.

Pro's
Good body, little to no structural rust.
runs and was drivable when I purchased it
interior has already been removed

Con's
4k motor is smokey
Auto plays up
Brake booster is faulty (pedal sinks to the floor with very little braking force)
some small dents in the rear passenger door
Front drivers side corner indicator has been broken (new lens)
comes with standard wheels, (wheels in pictures NOT INCLUDED)




I'm only asking

$1000

you can contact me via email

blacktopspirit@hotmail.com

No comments: